Find and Replace technique is very advance which allow rapidly change in the worksheet. With the latest version of Excel 2007 you can easily search for any of these element to view them, replace them, or perform some other action. Microsoft provide the shortcut key to easily find or replace the word. If you Find the word/content so pressing the Ctrl+F and if you Replace the word/content so pressing the Ctrl+H.
Step By Step Instruction:
- Open the windows of Ms Office 2007.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Find & Select in the Editing group. A menu appears.
- Click Replace. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+H to open the Find and Replace dialog box.
- Click Options if your dialog box does not look like the one shown here
- Click here and select Choose Format from Cell..
- Click in cell that has the format you want to Replace.
- Click here and select Choose Format from cell. The Find and Replace dialog box disappears.
- Click in cell that has the format you want to use as a replacement. This example selects a cell with no fill. The Find and Replace dialog box reappears. A preview of the format you selected appears.
- Click Replace All. Excel replaces the formats. Excel replaces all of the green fills with plain fills.
- Click OK.
- Then Click Close.