I give the separate software of Net Beans IDE in which include project of C and C++ and appropriate project templates. Basically the NetBeans IDE mean you can change it by adding and removing modules of the program. Either you want to work on C application or C++, you can easily create application with dynamic and static libraries. C and C++( Programming) project also support Fortran files.
Now from this software user can easily create file or project by using C/C++ from scratch by simply dragging and dropping a binary file to IDE. In this latest software if you create project wrong so this software find you error and automatically finds the source files, adds them to the project, configures code assistance and even explores project dependencies.
If You have Net Beans IDE 7.2 without the C/C++ plugin
- If your Net Beans IDE does not show a C/C++ project category when you select File> New Project, complete the following steps to add the C/C++ plugin module to the IDE.
- If your network uses a proxy, choose Tool> Options > General in the IDE, select Manual Proxy Setting, enter the HTTP Proxy and Port for you proxy, and click OK.
- Choose Tools > Plugin
- In the Plugins dialog box, click the Available Plugins tab, and scroll to the C/C++ category.
- Select the C/C++ checkbox and click Install to start the NetBeans IDE Installer.
- In the NetBeans IDE Installer, click Next.
- Read the license agreement, select the checkbox to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click Next.
- Click Install.
- After the installation completes, select either Restart IDE Now or Restart IDE Later and click Finish.
The NetBeans IDE supports a variety of leading compilers, such as the Oracle Solaris Studio, GNU, CLang/LLVM, Cygwin, and MinGW compilers. You can specify your compiler, pre-processor definitions, compile-time options, language standards (e.g., C++11), and much more.
File Size: 51.4MB